I am a tutor as well as a writer. You can find details of courses on which I am teaching on the Events and Courses page of this website.
My teaching includes:
- My work for the Workers’ Educational Association (WEA). I teach various part-time courses on religion, ethics, politics and history in London, Oxford and elsewhere.
- Working as an associate tutor for the Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre in Birmingham. This includes weekeend courses on theology and ethics.
- Workshops on sexuality and sexual ethics. These usually take place when I am invited by churches or other groups, or as part of a conference programme. I have run workshops on sexual ethics, or on sexuality and religion, for groups including the Student Christian Movement, Young Friends’ General Meeting, BiCon UK, KinkFest, the Anvil Trust and Selly Oak Methodist Church in Birmingham.
- Media training for activists and grassroots groups. This includes training programmes and one-off workshops. I have run media training for groups including Action Aid, People & Planet, the Dundee Violence Against Women Partnership and the UK Youth Climate Coalition.
- Facilitation at residential events. For example, I co-facilitated an interfaith weekend for the Christian-Muslim Forum and ran a series of workshops on conflict, violence and religion at a week-long conference in Northern Ireland organised by the European and Middle Eastern Young Friends.
If you are interested in hiring me for training or teaching work, I will be very pleased to hear from you. Pease email me at email@example.com to discuss the possibilities.